About Children’s Ministry
FBC Wedowee is always ready to demonstrate to kids the unconditional love that Jesus has for them. We desire to come alongside parents and families to reach and teach children about the love and purpose Jesus has for them.
Train up a child in the way he should go…. – Proverbs 22:6
- Wednesday, December 1st – Christmas Outreach Night (Our children will be doing a Christmas Outreach Project from 6:15 PM to 7:15 PM)
- Saturday, December 4th – Basketball Camp Outreach From 9:00 AM To 12:00 PM (We are partnering with the City of Wedowee Parks and Recreation Department to offer this camp.)
- Wednesday, December 8th – Children’s Christmas Party (Christmas games, Pics w/Santa, Pics w/Santa’s Elf, Christmas music from 6:15 PM to 7:15 PM)
- Sunday, December 12th – Children’s Choir Christmas Musical (The name of the musical is “Random Acts Of Christmas.” It will begin at 5:00 PM in our Family Life Center)
- Sunday, December 19th – Children’s Choir Trip After AM Service (Lunch will be provided. We will leave at 12:00 PM and return by 4:00 PM)
- Sunday, December 19th – Christmas Caroling (4:00 PM Until 6:00 PM)
- AWANA Starts on January 5, 2022. It will be from 5:45 PM to 7:30 PM each Wednesday night.
- Vacation Bible School
- Summer Kids’ Camp
- Children’s Choir
When We Gather
Sunday Morning Sunday School
- 9:00 AM — Nursery thru 6th Grade
Sunday Morning Children’s Church
- During Sunday Morning Worship Service
- Nursery thru 4th Grade
- Nursery thru 6th Grade
- 5:45 PM – 7:15 PM — Children’s Bible Study and Activities
Awana Starting January 2022!!